Thursday, November 08, 2012

Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Casserole

KEEEN-WAHHH. yum. I am loving my 5lb bag of Quinoa from BJs - so worth the money and I like it better with most dishes than brown rice. This recipe is a winner in my book and so so sooo easy. My favorite way to cook... healthy, delicious, and easy.



Cheese makes everything better.







Ingredients:
2 cups cooked quinoa (I cook mine per package directions using fat-free low sodium chicken broth)
1 cup chopped broccoli, steamed
1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
1/4 cup fat-free low sodium chicken broth
1 Tbsp panko bread crumbs
Olive oil cooking spray

Directions:
Preheat the over to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a 9x9 baking dish (or similar size), top with the bread crumbs and lightly spray the top with the olive oil. Bake for about 20 mins, then put in broiler for 2 minutes to brown the top. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment