Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baked Sweet Potato Fries

I can't get enough sweet potato fries. They are my new addiction...



These are such a great alternative to regular white potato french fries, and there are so many different ways you can make them. Drizzle on a little agave syrup for a sweeter treat!

I made these the simple way - olive oil, salt & pepper.

Ingredients:
2-3 medium sweet potatoes
1 Tbsp EVOO
Salt & Pepper
 *Garlic powder is a good addition if you aren't adding agave

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2 to 1 inch strips. Toss the fries in a bowl with the EVOO and salt & pepper, then arrange on the baking sheet (I also sprayed the tin foil with canola oil spray to avoid sticking). Bake for 20 mins, flipping the fries half way through.

I could eat these for days...


No comments:

Post a Comment