Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Spinach Salad with Fresh Raspberry Dressing

Another TLS Detox friendly recipe! I found some super fresh raspberries at the market this morning and I knew immediately I wanted to make a detox friendly dressing with them. Since all you can eat on detox is fruits and veggies it is hard to eat plain old salads without any dressing on them. Raspberry dressing to the rescue! It is so simple and I'm quite amazed myself at how good it tastes.


Ingredients:
2 cups Baby Spinach
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
1/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli


Dressing:
6 oz fresh raspberries
1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
1-1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar


For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. If you are not detoxing feel free to add 1 Tbsp EVOO


No comments:

Post a Comment